Saturday, January 11, 2020

The Wonder of Clouds


THE WONDER OF CLOUDS

The first two pictures offer a glimpse of the majestic sky we witnessed as we drove from Virginia through North Carolina in early December.  Massive banks of white and blue clouds billowed above us in incredible power and beauty.  I was mesmerized by the majesty and glory God displayed in front of us.  It was magnificent!


I'm reminded of the verse in 1 Thessalonians that describes the Rapture - "For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout...then we...shall be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air...." 4:16-17.

God is the most brilliant artist!  He paints the clouds at sunrise and sunset with the most amazing colors and variations.  I merely point my camera and capture a glimpse of His grand design as best I can.  The beauty in His masterpieces take my breath away!

Sunrise above the Netherlands

Sunset over the Outer Banks of North Carolina

"From the rising of the sun to its going down the Lord's name is to be praised" Psalm 113:3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts --