Friday, May 8, 2015

Virginia Country

Larry and I took a two-day trip to the northwestern part of Virginia -- beautiful country with rolling hills, horse farms and picturesque scenery like this barn and yellow flowers.  We went down a lane and came upon such gorgeous scenery and I was snapping pictures right and left.  Of course, they don't all come out so good, but this one I really like.  I hope you like it too!

 
In the distance on the other side of the road, we saw this striking house and outbuildings, with a lake in front and mountains in the background -- what a great place that would be to live!  We stopped for these pictures on our way to Winchester.  I will share pictures from our visit there in the next post.
 
"Thank you, Lord, for keeping us safe on the highways and byways -- and for giving us such a lovely time on our trip!"
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts --