Friday, September 15, 2023

License Plates Again

 

LICENSE PLATES -- AGAIN!

     I like to picture some form of transportation when I feature license plates and this is the best I could do.  This Gypsy wagon sits in the forest at Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, Virginia. Put a couple of horses in front of it and I'm sure it would be good to go.

    Here are my latest entries into the world of cute and clever license plates:

--Some plates that are food related can make you quote this plate:  I HANGRY
 EAT RICE    C8KELDY     00FUDGE     MAI TAIS    

--Other plates will tell us how they feel - 
 JST DUKY      CRZY4EW      LV FLWZ     N2 WILD     ANML SVR     DRMA-LMA

---These are just cute and clever
GOT2WK     STA SHRP     4RPAPA     BR3THE   GAS GUZLA (on a big blue pickup truck) 
          MCYMS            H20LVR       R3NGAD3         O1DCRO   

--The two who designed these plates should get together
 LALAAAA    GGRRRR

--a couple of my favorites:   STRMTRPR       FLT ERTH

--Then we have the plates that always warm my heart and make me feel like a brother or sister in Christ is in that vehicle
1 GRTGOD    2BLESS    LIV4HM    LOK2GD    YES JESU    HS SRVT    XAULT HM

Praise God for the testimonies that turn our eyes toward God that we sometimes see on  license plates.  I'm reminded of the verse in 1 Corinthians 10:31 that tells us, "Therefore, whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God" -- and that can include license plates too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts --