Friday, January 27, 2023

God's Word Illustrated


GOD'S WORD ILLLUSTRATED 


"The beast of the field will honor Me, the jackals and the ostriches, because I give waters in the wilderness and rivers in the desert, to give drink to My people, My chosen. This people I have formed for Myself; they shall declare My praise," Isaiah 43:20-21.


"But now ask the beasts, and they will teach you; and the birds of the air, and they will tell you...who among all these does not know that the hand of the Lord has done this, in whose hand is the life of every living thing, and the breath of all mankind," Job 12:7 & 9-10.


"In the beginning god created the heavens and the earth...And God created...every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, 'Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let birds multiply on the earth.' So the evening and the morning were the fifth day," Genesis 1, 21-23.


"Then the Lord opened the mouth of the donkey, and she said to Balaam, 'What have I done to you, that you have struck me these three times?'" Numbers 22:28 and God said to Balaam, "The donkey saw Me and turned aside from Me these three times. If she had not turned aside from Me, surely I would also have killed you by now, and let her life,'" Numbers 22;33.


During the wonderful 1000 year reign of Christ called, "The Millennium," the scene captured in this painting by Edward Hicks, will become a reality:  "The leopard shall lie down with the young goat, the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.  'They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain,' says the Lord," Isaiah 11:6 & 65:25.


"And Jesus said to him, 'Foxes have holes and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has nowhere to lay His head," Matthew 8:20 - and - "Catch us the foxes, the little foxes that spoil the vines, for our vines have tender grapes," Song of Solomon 2:15.


"But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint," Isaiah 40:31.

I praise God for the beauty of the earth that He has blessed us with and the ability to recognize His love and purpose in the writings of His Word and in all the things we see in His creation.  I hope you've enjoyed seeing God's Word illustrated with photos I've taken here and there and yon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts --