Thursday, January 13, 2022

Lobster Attacks & License Plates


Beware of Lobster attacks!!!  It appears that some lobsters are so hungry for more personalized license plates, they will consume the entire car just to get the plate!!  In an effort to curb lobster attacks, I’ve gathered a few dozen more plates for consumption.

                                   Inspirational plates – my favorites

                    BEYEKND         GFT GOD         HEZ REAL         HEZLOV

                                          Descriptions Anyone? 

                  MEMA 7          CRZY LDY         JU CRAZY         LONELE

                 LFTHNDR         IB HYPER         BOAT HDLR     1-SPIFFY  (on a Porsche)        

                 MY SMYL         WORTH IT       GUT GLRY  (on a Ram truck)

                            ZZOOOM  (plate on a surprisingly slow vehicle)

                     This Driver Deserves a Big Congratulations – Way to Go!!

                                        X-SMOKER  (from PA)

                              These Drivers Have a Traveling Spirit

          GONE 2VB  (meaning “Virginia Beach”)            BOSNIAN      JOY RDE

          KITTI HWK  (a town on the Outer Banks)     N2ALOHA          PWR2WLK

                                      Miscellaneous Plates

           GRN LEAF        RIZZOLI            4 BRANCH       VEN M US

           C SQUARE       AW 4 MY2         NEPTUNE          2BCOVRD                   

           SQIRLS             IRS IOU            WE MZMOM       NXT 100

           U DU IT           7SOJRN              TOY4JS              25-YEARS

                   Hungry for a Sandwich?  These Drivers Offer Help!

           GOT MAYO      BBY DLL           BB BNANA       WDELVR2

      One plate read “PSALM 51,” which begins: “Have mercy upon me, O God, according to Your lovingkindness; according to the multitude of Your tender mercies, blot out my transgressions. Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin,” (verses 1-2).

     Two verses I really like are in Psalm 51:  “Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me,” verse 10.  And, “Restore to me the joy of Your salvation…” verse 12.

      Another plate read, “LUKE 176,” the apostle writes, “So the Lord said, ‘If you have faith as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, ‘Be pulled up by the roots and be planted in the sea,’ and it would obey you,’” 17:6.

    Who knew you could learn God’s Word from personalized license plates?  And – help save cars from lobster attacks in the process.

                         Which personalized license plate is your favorite?
         Click the "Joyful Writer" above the title of the post and it will bring you to
           the blog so that you can make a comment.  I'd love to hear from you!!     

2 comments:

  1. Of course my favorite is irs iou - picture is great- I read them all myself- like the challenge- nicely tied into the scriptures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Mike! I should have known you would pick that plate (:

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts --