Friday, September 3, 2021

License Plates & More License Plates

 


LICENSE PLATES & MORE LICENSE PLATES

      A friend of mine sent me this picture from his backyard (photo by Gotti) and I knew it was perfect for this post.  What a cool display of license plates!  My collection of personalized plate names is growing so fast, I need to off-load the latest batch even before the summer is over.  So, here goes:

                   There are plates that appear to indicate either an interest or profession
                    MUS1C5          TUB1ST       NEWHMS (from a realtor)       TU TYR
 
                    I like the plates that offer encouragement
                   THNKGD       BELIEVNU       NXT 100       CLAR1TY
 
                   There are always the interesting attitudes and self-designations
               STAY FLY       LIVABIT       SOMEONE      IMASUUR (with an Italian accent)
               HIT RD      SAYESIR      OLREDNK      OBX WGLR       JBIRD2       SLOWR      
 
                  Then, there are just people who come up with clever license plates
         SSHAWK (gotta love this movie!)        SMUV RID       RINGMUP       GOOSE
              PERA CYT       MSLNGNK       JOYRIDN       SUGABGR       NT EASY
         MM CANDY       ALL4UZ       NOARK       NYDOGVN       CIZZLE     EYOREE 

Notice on Highway Sign:    “Ease up – Lead Foot”
Sign in OBX – “Mistakes are proof that you’re trying”
 
                   My very favorite license plates are ones that honor Almighty God
                    GLR2 GD       GOD IZZ       I PR4Y       HS IMAGE      2 NO HM
 
The message I get from the last set of plates is:  God IS, and I wish to know Him more and more.  I pray to be conformed to His Image and I offer glory to God.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts --