Wednesday, March 25, 2020

New Book


Ordinary Women - Extraordinary God
volume two

   In the picture above, taken on the island of Curacao, I'm standing among a garden of giant sunflowers.  My latest book, Ordinary Women - Extraordinary God, volume two, features a bouquet of sunflowers on the cover and a chapter about their significance.

    This new book features the stories of 16 ordinary women who trusted our extraordinary God on dark and difficult days in their lives, and came out stronger by the power of His grace.  As I write on the back of the book, it's my hope that you will see similarities in our paths and your path - and that you'll recognize that we are all in this together.  It's my hope that our stories will help encourage you to rely on the grace of God to get you through the tough battles in your own life.
    I've also included twelve inspirational chapters I've written that I hope will encourage and lighten your spirit.

     A print copy can be ordered at Amazon, or if you live near me, I have copies on hand for a reduced price.  The book is also available as an ebook through Kindle.  Click here to get onto the website:
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=sandra+julian+barker&ref=nb_sb_noss_1

     May God bless you as you turn to Him on both your best and worst days.  "These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world" John 16:33.

     If you do read the book and like it, please, please write a review on Amazon.  Reviews are very important!  Thank you in advance (:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts --