Thursday, June 27, 2019

Intriguing Photos


I'm calling this post Intriguing Photos, but it's also going to be a bit of a quiz.  I thought it might be fun to post some close-ups of various things and see if you recognize what they are.  Some are familiar and some not so much.  The one above (#1) is featured on the cover of one of my books.  I'll reveal the answers in the next blog.  If anyone wants to submit answers, I will also reveal the winner in the next blog. 

You don't have to be specific - for instance, if its a car - you don't have to tell the make of the car (unless you want to do so).

Just remember, in life - looks can be deceiving.  Things are not always what they appear to be. 
Have fun!


Number 2


This photo was taken by my daughter Holly - Number 3


Number 4


Number 5


Number 6


Number 7

Hope you have fun with this challenge.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts --