Saturday, October 28, 2017

Our Own Caboose

OUR OWN CABOOSE

   There's something special about that little red caboose at the end of a train.  We stayed at the Caboose Inn in Fancy Gap, Virginia, on our recent trip to the mountains.  It might  not be five-star lodging, but it was unique and fun. 

 
   Our little red caboose is the center of three cabooses on the top of a mountain.  There was a nice sunset and then a very dark night.  Unfortunately, it was very cloudy and we only saw a sprinkling of stars.  When we got there, it was quite warm.  When we left the next morning, it was quite cold.
 

 
    I could almost hear the Little Red Caboose saying, "I think I can! I think I can!"  Which reminds me of the Bible verse, "I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13.  That is one of my favorite verses and one to live by each and every day.  I'm so thankful for that promise.  
     The little red caboose made it in the end, and so can we with the help of our Lord and Savior!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts --