Friday, July 27, 2012

Happy Birthday, Nathan


This is a Happy Birthday tribute to my dear son, Nathan Andrew.  No, he's not still that little baby I'm holding, but that is my favorite baby photo of him.  I was so happy to be holding my own little boy in my arms.  It's hard to believe how quickly they grow up, but Nathan is a grown man -- in fact, he's right around 6 ft. 4 inches tall -- a far cry from that sweet, little blue bundle.

I'm proud of my boy and the fine man, husband, father and electrician he has become.  May God bless his birthday today and may this new year in his life be filled with good things.  "In all your ways acknowledge Him (God), and He will direct your path" -- that is my birthday prayer for you, my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts --