Tuesday, April 13, 2010

God's Very Words

Here are several verses that are encouraging, uplifting and God-honoring. We are so blessed to have the Bible available to us -- the very words of God Himself. Amazing!!

“He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust….He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge.” Psalm 91

“When I said, ‘My foot is slipping,’ your love, O Lord, supported me. When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul.” Psalm 94:18-19

“But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us.” 2 Corinthians 4:7

“For great is the Lord and most worthy of praise. Worship the Lord in the splendor of his holiness; tremble before him, all the earth. Say among the nations, ‘The Lord reigns. The world is firmly established, it cannot be moved; he will judge the peoples with equity. Let the heavens rejoice, let the earth be glad….” From Psalm 96

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts --